Bali, renowned for its stunning beaches and rich cultural heritage, continues to entice tourists from around the globe. Indian travelers find it an ideal holiday spot with convenient access, direct flights, and visa-on-arrival facilities. Beyond its breathtaking landscapes and luxurious resorts, Bali offers a wealth of events and experiences for an unforgettable journey. In this comprehensive guide, we provide the latest news updates and essential tips to enhance your upcoming trip to Bali.
1. Mountains and Volcanoes Off-Limits:
Governor Wayan Koster's recent ban on all 22 mountains in Bali, including famous peaks like Mount Batur and Mount Agung, aims to preserve the island's sanctity. Exceptions are only made for religious ceremonies and disaster management. This measure addresses the need to protect sacred sites from inappropriate behavior.
2. New Delhi-Bali Flight Route by Vistara:
Starting from August 1, Vistara will operate a new route between Delhi and Bali, offering travelers more options and convenience. With Indians ranking as the third-largest group of foreign arrivals in 2022, this route expansion caters to the popularity of Bali among Indian tourists.
3. ANOC World Beach Games:
From August 5-12, Bali will host the prestigious second edition of the ANOC World Beach Games, featuring aquathlon, beach handball, beach soccer, beach tennis, and open water swimming. Witness top athletes from around the world showcasing their skills and make the most of this exciting event during your Bali visit.
4. Task Force Addressing Tourist Misbehavior:
To ensure a culture-based, quality experience, the Bali Tourism Office established a task force to address misbehavior by tourists. The Task Force for the Acceleration of Implementation of Tourism Governance oversees tourism activities, promoting orderly conduct and respecting local traditions.
5. Do's and Don'ts for Visitors:
Governor Wayan Koster's guidelines emphasize respecting the sanctity of temples, statues, and religious symbols. Dress appropriately and behave respectfully when visiting sacred areas and public places. Familiarize yourself with the complete list of guidelines to have a harmonious and culturally sensitive visit. Check the list here.
Bali's unrivaled allure as a top travel destination continues to draw millions of visitors each year. By staying updated on the latest news and adhering to local regulations, you can make the most of your Bali adventure while honoring the island's cultural heritage. Immerse yourself in its natural beauty, and vibrant traditions, and create cherished memories in the captivating paradise of Bali.
1. Sahana Villa: Strategically located in Seminyak, Sahana Villa offers free Wi-Fi, convenient access to local attractions, and a car park. Don't miss the chance to visit the famous Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary during your stay.
2. Padma Resort: Indulge in a remarkable experience at Padma Resort, featuring an awe-inspiring 89m infinity pool with breathtaking valley views. Enjoy refreshing drinks at the Sunken Pool Bar or savor comfort-style cuisine at The Pool Café & Bar.